Hetal Kapoor

From a trendy Fashionista to a Mother

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
My marriage was no less than a fairy tale for me. It’s a dream of every girl to get married to an amazing personality. So, like others I was no different. In fact, being the Fashionista I am, I had made castles in the air pertaining to it. It was beautiful in every way. Blessed! Indeed, this was my feeling when I met my soon to be soul mate. Dapper were his looks and there was a simplicity about his face. Falling in love has never been easier than this. As the Almighty wanted and blessed me, at just 24th year of age, and I got hitched. Or it would be more appropriate to say that I rejoined by soul mate.

It was the most beautiful chapter of my life. I decorated it with the best of the dresses, lovely footwear and accessories to steal the show. To my relief my better half was no indifferent. He too walked hand in hand in making sure that we don’t just complete each other’s sentences, but complement with our penchant for style. And then approached my honeymoon. I continued to dazzle in the best apparels, high heels, stilettos, designer bags and selfies. It is important in here to let my readers know, that even with an absolute liking for fashionable clothes not even once, did I sat behind from any duty. My husband and my in-laws can vouch for that. Even with the carefree nature I enjoyed taking care of my family. There was plenty of time and I made the best of it.

I always thought my priorities will continue to be dresses, shopping, and online portals. However, God had other plans (and needless to say that they were a blessing too). It was our first anniversary. So, when my hubby saw me in the evening party, in flats, he was like astonished. But he remains quiet, thinking it might be one of my fashion statements. However, the fact was that I was changing from inside and outside. I was pregnant. The girl, who prioritized everything later than her style, was now on the threshold of the most beautiful experience of her life. My gynecologist confirmed the news and we as a family were on the seventh sky.

In order to ensure that the little one growing inside me is healthy and happy, I pursued the following changes in my lifestyle, which amazed the women in me and rejoiced the mother in me:-

1. High heels? What is that?

Of course, whether you have a nice height or not, somehow high heels make the posture simply awesome, it adds to the grace of every dress. However, the day I found out that I am pregnant, I shopped for some flat footwear.

2. Food

I loved to go out and eat. There is not a restaurant I have not munched in, in my city. However, my pregnancy made me care about what to eat and the timings related to it. So, now I do not just hog, but eat small bites. There are no junk foods in my menu. And if I have a craving for the pizzas I ensure that it is the wheat one.

3. Dresses

The low waist jeans, the slim fit dresses and the tights. I do not like these anymore. The mother in me has procured a number of beautiful maternity wear. My hubby says even with all the fat and chubby cheeks, I look beautiful in them.

We didn’t even realize when the 9 months passed and the delivery date arrived. We were blessed with a baby girl and she is no less than me. So, when I took the first selfie with my daughter she made the cutest pout ever (My daughter another fashionista in the making!).

Comments

Knowing a fact about your life was interesting to me. Well being a woman you have to take care about a lot of things more than yourself. Now you are married women and have lots of responsibilities that I can simply understand. Hope topcvwritersuk.com/professional-cv-writing-review/ blog will grow all the best.
    Hetal Kapoor, You have shared a great experience of marriage. We should never forget our own culture. People follow a western culture that does not support social culture. We should always follow our own culture instead of western culture. Letter Writing Service
    I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot. I liked your blog. Thanks for the info and sharing.good job best of luck. Top Gun Bomber Jacket
    You have problems with academic performance and your marks are not good? Then consider this writing service https://order-essays.com/discussion-board-post-help/ as the best helper with any academic assignment.
    The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. Best Darknet Carding Forum and Hacking forum
    On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Jesus Christ
    I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: uçak kargo
    You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: hava kargo
    Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. web development company in kolkata
    Questions can arise at any time and the one who has experienced such problems can only sort out those issue. Institutions are looking to satisfy their customers and for that https://de.altoconvertwordtopdf.com/ has set up a question answer seminar every week. This will eliminate any kind of doubts in pupils mind.
    Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. فني كاميرات
    The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net ... Reparacion de iPhone
    It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. Europa-Road nemzetközi fuvarozás árak
    Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. List of Top IAS Coaching
    Although being a mother is the number one priority but motherhood doesn't stop you from being a fashionista. Brightest Mountain Bike Light
    During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. here
    Karnataka SSLC Question Papers 2021 KSEEB (Karnataka Board) releases class 10 question papers every year on its official website, kseeb.kar.nic.in. Karnataka SSLC question papers 2021 will be provided in KSEEB SSLC Model Question Paper online mode after the exams. Students preparing for Karnataka 10th exams 2021 can download previous year's Karnataka SSLC question papers to practise with types of questions. Solving these Karnataka SSLC model papers 2021 makes a student familiar with exam pattern, marking scheme, important topics etc. Besides, last year's Karnataka SSLC papers, the board also publishes model question papers on the website. Students can download these question papers for Karnataka 10th exam
    I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... fork knife packaging machine
    You might have knowledge of Bar Countertops in London. Kindly look at these and see if you like it.
    Too many individual dresses to impress others. You should dress to be enjoyable which in your case is moderate and simple. Don't worry or be concerned about your "Mother" she obliviously has too much time on her hands. One can use it within a dressing since related details I know a site has been given by you computer science essay writing with solutions.